Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Junebug

The Fly
Hello everyone. I thought I'd introduce myself. I've lurked around this site for too long, and finally thought wtf I should just become a member if I spend so much time here, lol. So, here I am. :)

I live in California, and I'm a 16yr old girl. Um, I'm into art, animation, film, music, and writing. I like to sleep, slack, and crack lame jokes. I'm sorta lazy and lethargic, until something really grabs my attention. If nothing comes along, I just sit there like this :| . Oh, and I love U2. Love them. LOVE.

So yeah. Hello.

Last edited:
Yes, I do...drove through just last week on my way to Fresno for work,....I wanna go play the new golf course that's there...but yes, dear, I know where you are...we have a LOT of U2 friends in the area...hope to meet up with you and your friends...! did you get tickets for any shows???

All the girls your age hang out in PLEBA...have you been there yet???

Last edited:
Lol, yes I have been to PLEBA. *wild snicker*. And no, I haven't gotten any tickets. I tried so hard to get them, but....obviously not hard enough. *sigh* I'm gonna try to get tickets for the 3rd leg though. Do you have any idea exactly what day the tickets go on sale?

LA's not on sale yet but check out the Tour News in Lemonade Stand...you may find a deal, someone wanting to unload tickets, whatever....good luck; keep in touch!

I'm like the Grandpa around here! :)

Mr. BAW said:
LA's not on sale yet but check out the Tour News in Lemonade Stand...you may find a deal, someone wanting to unload tickets, whatever....good luck; keep in touch!

I'm like the Grandpa around here! :)

Thanks for the info :up: And I'm a little confoosed by your last sentence there, lol. How are you, uh, the Grandpa around here?

Mr. BAW said:
Oh, I forgot to tell you....

Doozie is my sister....! we're all U2 fans! :)

Your entire family consists of U2 fans? That's awesome! Man, I wish I had a family of U2 fans. I asked my mother if we could spare a bit of money for a U2 concert ticket, and she was like, "Why do you need to go? It's just a music concert." I cried, "No, you don't understand!! If only you would understand how I feeeeeel...." :sad:

Back
Top Bottom