Heylo!! YAY U2!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamGroupie

The Fly
Hello,

I have checked out Interfernce and signed up but never post. So, after being yelled at by many, here I am.

My name is DD. I lust Adam! and he knows it. I think the band and guards know it lol. I am not a stalker and possesive. NO REALLY! Umm Adam said I'm his official Adam Groupie. COOL! I got pulled on stage and danced with Bono to WorWY at Staples1 Nov.1-05. And I kept pointing at Adam. Bono teases me about it now. And he teases Adam a bit lol Lot sof stories. Anyway...

I love meeting U2 fans.. bc you guys are the only ones who understand my excitement and giddiness over hear a certain song. even if yo had heard it a zillion times.

Love and Luck to ALL!!

-DD*
AdamGroupie

Seek therapy for this Adam obsession.

:wink: :wink:

Oh, yeah, going to the U2 shows is a good start.

Hey DD-
i luv adam too. atlanta 11/19, i was up front against the rail, just right of center on the outside of ellipse--while he was in front of me, he was looking down and scanning through the people in front. when he got to me, i blew a kiss---he smiled and winked at me!!! AAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!! i looked at my friend next to me and we both melted....adam rox....

Hi D.D.- Read your other post about being pulled up by Bono. Also read that you have a dvd copy of that show. Can you let me know where you got it, I'd really like a copy of that show.
My sister and I were in line with you. We were #s 19 and 20. Got into the ellipse, so would really like to have a copy of that show, Nov. 1. Hope you see this. Please PM me. Thanks.

blah

Hey all,

angb457- I dont have a copy of Nov1 show. I have a copy of LA2... with bonus footage from LA1. Bonus being WOWY, ONe, Exit on stage etc... Email me... AdamGroupie@U2.com I have questions.

U2doggie- I know sexactly what you are talking about!! I always get the scans for me before he even walks outside the ellispe. He stops right infront of me, winks, smiles, flirts, and humps his bass lol *sigh* We have history lol YAY ADAM!!

CareK- I do know Cecy. Thanks for reading my experience. it was awesome. Adam was so close to walking out to me =(

Hello and welcome among the Adam girls, too! Now I have a good news and a bad for you. The bad one: your problem with this obsession about a particular member of this particular band will only get worse from now......and the good news: you are probably absolutely delighted by this fact ! :wink:
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom