heya fellow intelligent people (because you like u2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanaBDug

Babyface
hehe hello!
wow i predict that i will spend the rest of my life on this site, because every forum topic i see im like yayyyy! this is my newfound paradise! i have soo much to say on EVERY topic ive seen.
ive actually currently given up all my U2 cds and dvds for a few months, because i had tickets to the U2 concert in australia, but i have my final exams for year 12 when it on...sigh.
so i gave all my cds and dvds to my friends so that i cant sit around and mope all day about what ill be missing out on.

so not that you needed to know my whole life story. argh sorry, i ramble.

hehe anyways i was just wondering whats this PLEBA business? because there are alot of threads where people are like, "oooh shes a pleba." and "yay, im a pleba".

anyways greetings to all you u2 fans!
goodbye!
xoxx

Welcome to Interference :wave:

PLEBA is a section of the forum mainly for posting photos of the band. PLEBAns are the ladies that post there. I'm a PLEBAn :D PLEBAns are a sub-species of Interferencers :)lol:) who unashamedly fancy the band members, and like to :drool: and :combust: over photos of them. Contrary to popular belief though, we do care about more than just stalking the guys. We're not quite as scary as people think, we've just got a bad reputation :wink:

haha wow everyone's a friendly bunch here, i certainly feel welcome. i do have one question though...

you know how next to my name it says 'babyface', is that an automatic thing?

2morrow said:
Hi!

You said you gave your cds/dvds to your friends...you're getting them back, right?:eyebrow: Just curious!:D

haha of course!!!
yes im just giving them to him to keep at his house, until after i finish exams....in the meantime, i gave them to him in the hope he would be converted :wink:
haha i love converting people to U2

welcome, but im not sure how much intelligence you will find here

Back
Top Bottom