Hey y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OneDesire

Babyface
Hi y'all
My name is Kelly and I'm from FL. I'm new to this community but not to U2. I've been a fan for about 10 years (give or take a few years), but I've been finding myself more and more fanatical than ever, since HTDAAB came out. I love the album, and though its not my favorite... it is in the top 5.

I saw them for the first time in Jacksonville in 1997, and it was such an amazing experience... it rained a lot, but that made it even more awesome. :) I missed then in 2001, and I'll be damned if I miss them again. Finding tickets is a pain though. As much as I want to see them, I will NOT spend more than $175 per ticket.... I think thats enough profit for a scalper to make. It sucks that he real fans seem to have to shell out loads of money while the scalpers benefit from it all.

Anyway, hope y'all have a good weekend. :)
Kelly

Hi Kelly and welcome Interference. I paid more than $175 to the see the band in Vegas for both nights, and got them online when they went on sale. To me they are worth it. Hope things work out for you and hope to see you around. :wave:

Hi Kelly, good luck getting tickets. I think GA's through ticketmaster are the only way to pay less than $175. I paid that for nosebleeds through ticketmaster after they add on all their fees it's ridiculous. Maybe you can get them at the boxoffice the day of the show. EIther way you must go. They are soo worth it!

Back
Top Bottom