hey im new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jadey

Babyface
Hello im new to the board :)

My name is jade but everybody calls me jadey and i am 15 years old, I come from england and have been a fan of U2 since i was 12. I also like bands like Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Bruce springsteen and so on. I am looking forward to posting here :)

Hey jadey, you're into some pretty old music for a 15 year old - well done!! :applaud: - :yes: - it certainly beats being bought over by that mindless Pop Idol drivel:evil: :yuck: I had just seen the ZOO - TV tour when I was your age - now I'm into U2 for life!! Hope you've seen some great shows too and I hope we'll all see some more (that's the real problem with being into older groups - they retire from touring and break-up and stuff!!):scratch: Chat l8r

Yeah i am into some "old" stuff for my age :laugh: but thats just what im used to, I grew up listhening to the likes of U2 and Bon Jovi and it just never left me! Im constantly told im living in the 80's but i take it as a compliment ;) Thank you for your welcomes :)

Jadey said:
Hello im new to the board :)

My name is jade but everybody calls me jadey and i am 15 years old, I come from england and have been a fan of U2 since i was 12. I also like bands like Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Bruce springsteen and so on. I am looking forward to posting here :)

Yay! i found someone who ive something in common with! go jade! :)

Hi and welcome to the board Jadey:wink:
Im new too to the board, ur not alone ha ha :wink:
Hope you have fun on hear!!!

Back
Top Bottom