hey guys, my name is ace, i wonder if you could help me out with something for school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ikillz0mbies

Babyface
hey guys, i just signed up today to a premium account. i decided to join this u2 board 1) they're one of the most influential band that has ever existed and 2) i need help with a school project. i decided to go here because this seems like a place where everyone knows everything about u2 and what they have done.

so for my project, my group and i picked u2 and how they influence people in america to get involved with politics. i already did google searches to look for articles or polls but i came up empty. i was hoping you guys can help me out with maybe some info or stats about this. maybe i could even get your opinions on how u2 has affected you politically. thanks again for taking the time to read this and im proud to have signed up and be a member of this board.

-ace

Hi Ace,

You could try posting your question in the forum Everything You Know is Wrong (general U2 discussion) or Free Your Mind (political forum). Just pick one of these two to post your question.

P.S. What kind of zombies do you kill?

haha its just a play on name because resident evil is one of my all time favorite video games and i love zombie movies haha. ok i will post the question there. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom