Hey! Greetings from South America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eberinu

The Fly
Hey everyone!
I'm Evelyn, from Chile. :wave: I love U2 since I was six :D and I'm a huge fan. Hope you give me a welcome ;)

Hey! I knew U2 when I was six! :eeklaugh: I'm 18 :p
Thanks for this welcome, I can't believe there are so many members! It's a huge community! How can you all administrate it? Wow! It's amazing!
Yes, I'll try to stay around :) Hope to make some friends!
Gld to join to this madness ;)

PS: There are more chilean fans here, right?

:(

Oh my God, don't talk to me about it! :sad: I was 14 and my parents didn't allow me to go because "oh, no, those concerts are dangerous and you're too young" besides, no one I knew was willing to go with me because none of them was willing to spend money! :mad: :sad:
You can imagine what that meant to me. :sad: I can't forget that day... february 11th, 1998... :sad: Of course, I spent the whole month crying... :sad: I missed the chance to watch them live, it's something I can't forget!
Thank God I watched the concert by television because it was broadcasted live... Thank God. But it's NOT the same!

Aaawww! You touched my Achilles heel! LOL! Don't worry, I try not to be stuck in that moment, I'm hoping they come again! :D

(F*ck: I posted a new topic instead of replying in this thread, sorry, it was a mistake!)

Oh my God, don't talk to me about it! :sad: I was 14 and my parents didn't allow me to go because "oh, no, those concerts are dangerous and you're too young" besides, no one I knew was willing to go with me because none of them was willing to spend money! :mad: :sad:
You can imagine what that meant to me. I can't forget that day... february 11th, 1998... Of course, I spent the whole month crying... I missed the chance to watch them live, it's something I can't forget! :sad:
Thank God I watched the concert by television because it was broadcasted live... Thank God. But it's NOT the same!

Aaawww! You touched my Achilles heel! LOL! Don't worry, I try not to be stuck in that moment, I'm hoping they come again! :D

PS: Chillis? LOL! The
chilipepper.gif
name is just a coincidence with the name of my country. ;)
pepper.gif

Last edited:
I was in the same boat as you Eber! I wanted to go to The Zootv tour SOOOOO F'ing bad! But would my parents let me go even though I had the money? No! And when the outside broadcast came around again I took that as a sign that i HAD to see it.... but then they grounded me :rant:

Oh, gosh, it's terrible! Our parents don't realize the trauma they create us when they ground us! They can't imagine how much they are hurting us :( Aaaww :sad:
The most terrible thing is that it was a bloody miracle to see U2 in CHILE, y'know what I mean... It's a miracle to see such a huge band in my country... :sad: Hopefully, I read that Bono said he LOVES making concerts at South American stadiums :cool: They are huge places! Enormous stadiums! And he said U2 wants to come again and also go the countries they didn't visit. :)

Aaww... Poor us, Cleasai :( Gosh, I'm stuck in a moment and I can't get out of it :eeklaugh: :p

Back
Top Bottom