Hey from West Midlands, UK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hpdreamz

Babyface
:wave: I'm hpdreamz, although you can call me Aggy. I'm a sixth form student in the west midlands. I first started listening to u2, because someone I like loves it, but I was instantly hooked on the way :bono: seems to pour his emotions into every word and the lyrics are just beautiful. This was about 8 months ago

My fave lyric varies, but most of the time its "Can you hear me when I sing, you're the reason I sing - you're the reason why the opera's in me" from Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

U2 is the band that first got me into music and experimenting with different bands. I never thought I would like rock music, but now I love it. I never thought I would say music is something I can't live without, but because of U2, I do! Other bands I like include Muse, The Killers ad Westlife.

Apart from U2 and music, I'm a big Harry Potter fan (hence the hpdreamz screen name), and I spend alot of time devouring every part of the fandom - fanvids, fanfiction, fan art, forums etc. My other intersts include reading fiction, crafts, especially beadwork, and watching good films.

So that's me, I'm looking to meet some new mates here(any hindus here?) , so if you're a bit like me and wanna chat, email me :wink:

Hi! I'm from the west midlands too, although I'm a year younger than you. You have great taste - harry potter and u2 are brilliant!

hi i too am from the west midlands although i'm a tad older (38!). I teach in Birmingham and am devoted to all things U2. I love reading although have never read any Harry Potter. My 18 year old daughter loves them all as does my 9 year old son (although the prefers Road Dahl and Michael Morpurgo). I have too many fav lyrics to mention just one but sometimes is a top toon.

:wave: Hi Aggy! I'm not from the West Midlands (I feel so left out :sad: :wink: ) but it's always nice to see more Brits on here :up: (well it's nice to see more people on here from wherever they're from but you know what I mean. It's always a nice feeling to see someone from the same place as you :yes: ).

Anyway a very warm welcome to the forum!

bono's stalker said:

thanks for that visited PLEBA- wow - erm fab images - just finished licking the screen!!:ohmy:

:sad: I wondered where all the decent pics of Bono went?

Hello from another blighty member :wave:

bono's stalker said:
they tasted lovely!!!!:bono: :drool:

:lol:

:wave: welcome, I'm from the midlands too. There truely is not better place to be :wink:

thank you - the welcome has been lovely :love: i am a midlands immigrant - my parents brought me here from Ireland when i was a babe in arms - i love it!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom