Hey from Australia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lynz778

The Fly
Hey, Im Lynz from Sydney Australia. Any more Aussies around here? Ive loved U2 since Stuck in a Moment, so Im pretty new i guess. I really like some old stuff as well though. Anyway I hope to get to know you all!

Welcome. I'm in Brisbane. I don't post that much, just like to hang out, but I'm usually here every couple of days. Don't hesitate to say hello.

Share the U2 love!

Hi there lynz from a HUGE U2 fan from Scotland, it was great to read that you think so much of my beautiful country - i adore it here&am also currently praying and am feeling sure they are about to announce a Scottish gig as i'm sure they will for Sydney too.
I would so love to be able to come over there......
No money :sad: Anyway welcome to Interference at a VERY exciting time for U2 fans! :yes:

Hey Lynz:wave:

Another U2 fanatic from the wild wild west...

If we don't get a concert in Perth I might see you in Sydney. Use to live there. Whereabouts are you?

susanp6 said:
Hi there lynz from a HUGE U2 fan from Scotland, it was great to read that you think so much of my beautiful country - i adore it here&am also currently praying and am feeling sure they are about to announce a Scottish gig as i'm sure they will for Sydney too.
I would so love to be able to come over there......
No money :sad: Anyway welcome to Interference at a VERY exciting time for U2 fans! :yes:

Sorry I havnt quite worked out to quote a few sentences so therefor have to quote the whole thing:(

Well one of the reasons i love scotland is becuase my parents are from there and moved over here right before i was born...so we go over there at least once every 2 years. I was thinking about going to uni over there but im not sure if its possible anymore. I love the culture and all that jazz. My auntie (who turned me onto U2) and uncle actually live in Perth in Scotland. Where abouts you from?

Tania said:
Hey Lynz:wave:

Another U2 fanatic from the wild wild west...

If we don't get a concert in Perth I might see you in Sydney. Use to live there. Whereabouts are you?

Hey I'm from a little place called Galston, somewhere west of the city. It takes an hour to get into the city. We live on a property so I think I still deserve *some* credit for being in the middle of nowhere!:yes:

Lynz778 said:

Hey I'm from a little place called Galston, somewhere west of the city. It takes an hour to get into the city. We live on a property so I think I still deserve *some* credit for being in the middle of nowhere!:yes:

lol. Yes, you are in the middle of nowhere but youre closer to somewhere than Tania and myself. :wink:

ohhhh guys thats awful:sad: !!!!
That would suck sooo much. Do you rekon you will be able to go to Syd, Mel or Bris? Make whoever is in power understand that if you dont see this concert you will instantly go and participate in spontaneous human combustion.
Goodluck! I know what its like when you cant get to a u2 concert...it is very very very sad.:(

Don't worry, I won't be missing them. Its just the logistics thing with flights plus cost (and then there is the fact that ALL of my family - from all over the world will be in Sydney for Christmas)... which means two trips to Sydney within a few weeks:madspit:

Last edited:
Lynz - I live in Glasgow, which is the best Scottish city in my opinion! I'm biased so i would say that eh! There's always tons of concerts here happening. Almost everyone has been here, although one dissapointing ommision from the list being Madonna which is a major downer for me! :(

About the quotes thing - you are lucky you can do them at all, i haven't figured that at all damn it!

About Uni - I reckon you shoud be able to do that. Glasgow Uni takes international students. For 3 weeks before Xmas, i worked at our main mail sorting office and i saw a few letters go through which you could tell from the outside were international students applying to get in there. There was chinese writing on one so it's a small amount of helpful information for you! I only know about that particular Uni so i wouldn't be able to tell you about any others at the moment. Hope it helps! What subjects are you interested in studying Lynz?

Hey, Im interested in philosophy, phsycology or astronomy. I really don't know at the moment. I'm only in year 11 so I have a year to decide. I hate not knowing what I want to do. Hopefully something comes along and hits me!

Back
Top Bottom