Hey fellow U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cat Evans

Acrobat
Hello hello!

Great to finally get an account on this, i've been here for a while and thought it was awesome!

So i'm Cat, 16, form Scotland and i adore U2!! I accually couldn't live without them! Their music has inspired me so much and completely changed my life!

I really hope i can meet some great people on here who love U2 as much as i do!

Oh ye here's another thing you should know about me, I'm completely in love with The Edge :heart: :heart: :heart:, like many other people here i'd imagine! :wink:

Well thanks for reading my first post guys, hopefully i'll be speaking to you soon!:D

Thanks!:happy: Well how could anyone resist the charms of Bono!? I love him too beleive me, but Edge does it for me:D:drool:

:wave: Welcome to Interference! Hope to see you around the threads!

Where in Scotland are you from? I'm visiting Scotland in the fall (from California). Look for Susanp6 in Lemonade Stand, she is in Scotland.

:wink:

Oh beleive me you will haha!! This sites awesome!!

Oh cool thanks for the tip!!!:happy:

I'm from Fife, where abouts are you visiting?

Cat Evans said:
Oh beleive me you will haha!! This sites awesome!!

Oh cool thanks for the tip!!!:happy:

I'm from Fife, where abouts are you visiting?

:up: Susanp6 is in Glasgow. I'll be visiting all over seeing as much as possible, Loch Ness, the Highlands, Trossachs, Edinburgh. I am so excited! We start in Ireland, Wales, make our way then to Lake District and through Scotland ending up in London. :hyper:

Carek1230 said:

:up: Susanp6 is in Glasgow. I'll be visiting all over seeing as much as possible, Loch Ness, the Highlands, Trossachs, Edinburgh. I am so excited! We start in Ireland, Wales, make our way then to Lake District and through Scotland ending up in London. :hyper:

Wow! Sounds amazing! Can't you stop off in Yorkshire and take me with you? I promise I won't take up too much space in the boot of the car. Or I'll travel on the roof rack if you'd prefer. :wink:

I hope you have a fantastic time Carek and that the weather holds you up for you. We're meant to have a scorcher of a summer this year so if you're visiting in early Autumn hopefully you'll catch the tail end of that. Though I suppose if you're from California then what in British English is 'scorcher' translates into American English as 'mildly warm'.

:wave: Hi Cat! Welcome to Interference, hope to see you around.

Back
Top Bottom