Hey everyone...Bono is an Earthly god

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiniFly

War Child
Hey everyone, I live in California, I've been a mega U2 fan since I got ATYCLB, which was a good comforting record to have during our last elections....
Anyway, since then, I've gotten all their records, and I play U2 songs on my guitar and my bass. Bono is my hero!

Welcome aboard!
Bono rules, but don't forget about Edge (you said you played gutair) and Adam and Lawrence.

Welcome, btw this a fun place. Most people are very helpful and nice too.
:up:

hey I'm the friend who loves larry a lot ( I think a lot might be and understatement though :drool: ). I also love all the other band members of course, and Bono is also my hero for all the great things that he does for others.

MiniFly, Where abouts in California are you from? Im in the San Diego area here! :) Anywho, from one Babyfaced Newbie to another, Welcome! -=Cleasai :wink:

BTW, I used to play a few songs on my Cello... Hey, its kinda close to a bass! LOL ok, not really :wink:

Re: Yo

MiniFly said:
Riverside, well, actually, I'm from Hicksville, also known as Murrieta. However, I go to school at UC Irvine.

Hey MiniFly, welcome to Interference! I'm pretty partial to Bono myself :bono:

I used to live in Wildomar/Lake Elsinore...the Original Hicksville!

Welcome MiniFly :bono: and ILuvLarryMullen :larry:

have fun! :)

I'd tell you who I like a lot the most but I can't choose. Today, it is :bono: :adam: :larry: :edge:

:cool:
~Olive

Back
Top Bottom