hey all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

social shutdown

Babyface
hey all.... my name is Rebecca I'm 25 years old, I live on long island and I have been a U2 fan most of my life!! like many of you the boys have been a huge part of my life. .Just a lil background..my whole family are U2 freaks, my first U2 concert was at giants stadium for popmart in 97 (dont ask me how i held out that long!!), my first "rockstar" crush was for Bono...he still gets to me!! I had the chance to meet and talk with Larry in march of 2003, ran into him by the baggage carousel!! real nice guy!! to get my U2 fix while the boys are not touring i turn to the boys of unforgettable fire (UF) to get me my U2 fix! luv em! my most prized posessions are a pair of larrys drum sticks, and a little motorized fan that Bono was using during his speech in philly earlier this year at the kickoff of DATA's One campaign...the guy that gave it to me said i deserved it!! yay!! so any questions/ comments? feel free to post i love hearing from fellow U2 fans. i feel like were all family in some way or another. talk to you all very soon!

Last edited:
I have a question, but I don't know where to ask it:

Will it be difficult to get tickets to the next U2 tour?

How can I best guarantee that I'll get one for a show?

Hi Rebecca&welcome, is it ok to call you Becks or not? My 1st concert was ZooTV! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom