Hey!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pFitz80

Babyface
Hey fellow U2 fans!
I'm sorta new here, sorta not. Truth is, I've been lurking for quite some time but this is my first post! Anyway, I'm a 23 year old recent college grad from Eastern MA (USA) with a degree in meteorology. I've been a huge U2 fan since I was 14. I, of course, have all their albums, plus some rare stuff (Tour rarities 1980-93, 2 sides live, early demos). I've seen them twice, Popmart and elevation.
A little more about myself- Contrary to what many assume, I don't want to be a weatherman on TV, in fact I'm really not sure I wanna be one at all! but that's a story for some other time...Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'm sure I'll see you all around!

-pFitz80

Hi, nice to meet you! Meteorology is pretty interesting- they also had the coolest computer lab at my school. :)

:wave:

yay! another u2 fan in the state of massachusetts! they DO exist!

pFitz80 -welcome to you as well; I am also a baby-face but not really.,..I've lurked and I am married to that infamous Mrs. BAW...while I'm not really Mr. BAW, she likes to role-play...see you around and its okay if you want to do the weather...ps/
one of my favorite sites is the "WWW. position for the International Space Station" but don't tell anyone!

Back
Top Bottom