Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popacrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hey guys...

Big time U2 Fan here, first few days on the boards... not many people my age (16) love U2 like I do... I went to six Elevation tour concerts, didn't get to go to any POPMART or ZooTV mainly because I was too young...

anywhoo, just figured Id stop in and say that

Hi and welcome! :wave:

I first became a diehard U2 fan 8 years ago...I was 13 then. My classmates always picked on me...there were never other U2 fans amongst me! :scream:

That's why this place rocks though. :)

Hah, yeah, people used to pick on me for liking U2 as well...

keyword was used to...

then i burned them a few CD's and viola... picked up some new U2 fans ;)

glad to see that there are other people my age around here... good to see people in our age group like U2

thanks for the welcomes guys :)

Hi StlElevation! Welcome :wave:

I know you're a bit young to be going into the bars in St. Louis, but it's home to a really fantastic U2 Tribute Band - Elevation. :)

They're playing at The Arch on July 5th. If you can, I highly reccomend that you check them out.

July 5 Saturday
Rockin' On The River
Laclede's Landing Main Stage at The Arch
St. Louis, MO
314. 752. 0100
all ages - no cover - showtime 4:30 'til 5:30pm

:wave:

~J

Edit: If you're from St. Louis of course. Sorry, the name and all. :sexywink:

Last edited:
Hey,

yeah, the name is a tad decieving. I'm from Connecticut, but I am a fan of the St. Louis sports teams (especially the Cardinals). Hence the name StlElevation...

I have heard of that tribute band before and have heard that they are really good too.

Anywhoo- thanks for posting that info, If I lived in St. Louis i'd definitly be sure to check it out.

hehe, no problem. They're actually planning to play the East Coast sometime soon. Not sure where or when exactly though. :shrug:

Still, welcome, again, to Interference!! and sorry for the mix-up.

:)

Hey

I just turned 16 in April... i can get my license in october :)... scary thought to everybody else though lol

Yeah, the 6 elevation concerts were sweet. My brother went to eleven though, which is even sweeter.

the best one I saw was probably the October 31st one in Providence (Larrys birthday... they played slow dancing, party girl , wild honey and please... which was quite a treat)

i'm only 17, welcome aboard then. :D

*is jealous of your gigs though I hae the Providence gig on CD o_O*

Aww a sweet 16 U2 fan :wink:
welcome.png

Back
Top Bottom