Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emmaking

The Fly
Hi folks.

I'm emma from the UK. nearly 22 years old and been a fan since 2005 after i saw the video for vertigo. Just finished college/uni and hope to work with animals either as an rspca inspector or in some area of veterinary work. not sure yet!

I adore the band and cant wait to see them in wembley.

Used to be a collector of all things U2 but being skint leaves me no choice but to sell it all. I'm keeping the important things, like my signed vertigo 12inch by all 4 of the band. met them in 2006 at abbey road studios in london. Best day of my life!

Nice to b back (did originally register in 2006) and if you're interested in collectin chck the all i want is u2 folder.

Thanks.

Hello, Emma! :wave: I'm sorry to hear that you have to part with so much of your collection. :(

Welcome back, Emma! :wave: Even though it's hard parting with certain things, I'm glad you're still able to keep some things :hug:

Hi Emma, I'm from Dublin, Ireland. Welcome to Interference!

Cheers guys. thought id check a few other places out instead of u2.com. change of scenery will do me good :)

Hi Emma, did you totally Miss Wembley 1? I saw you leave looking a bit green round the gills

Fellow Abbey Roader

Back
Top Bottom