Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WojBhoy

Babyface
Hey everyone, name's Harry =)

I'm 18 and live in the East of England where I've just started a degree in Political and Social studies at the University of East Anglia. I've been a U2 fan for years, first song I ever heard was MLK way back in...2000 or so? Maybe earlier, but needless to say I've been hooked ever since. Favourite song is Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, whilst my favourite album is a tie between Achtung Baby and The Joshua Tree (bit clichéd, I know!). However, if No Line On The Horizon is as good as the band's hype would suggest, then things could change! Hoping to finally get a chance to see the band when the next tour comes around, 'cause I missed out during Vertigo and was hardly able to get myself to any Elevation shows when I was 11! I play guitar and piano aswell, so yeah without further ado I'll shut up and hopefully start getting to know everyone around the forum!

PS - I'm also a regular on U2start.com under the username of WojBhoy if any of you guys go there at all (although I'll stop that right there, rival sites and all that jargon!)

yeahXD

I'm so excited about No Line On The Horizon! I want the album now, so they can go on tour soon.=D I did not either get to see them during Elevation.

Too damn right, thing is I don't want to have any expectations - I just want to be like completely open and surprised by whatever they through at us - but when you read stuff like from Q magazine and read quotes from the band and others involved, I actually can't help but get the buzz, not to mention the tour and all the stuff about it being technical innovational etc. Why do we have to wait another 3 flippin' months?!?!

Back
Top Bottom