Hellooo there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Natztar

The Fly
Hey!
I'm Natalie... Natz for short (thus the dumb username.. long story)

I thought I'd get myself involved in one of these forums ... since I see my sister on this Live (Good band!) forum at illout day and night... looked pretty fun.

Beautiful Day and One are my fav. songs and I love the lyrics. U2 rocks my socks! :bow:

Hope I like it around here

Hello Newbie from Newzie... stay away from that arw. She might make you join the Edge Cult.

Oh how I wish we had a middle finger smilie sometimes.

Don't listen to him. I'm a very nice person and Cujo is a weirdo.

Sorry for messing up your welcome thread.

Hidey Ho Natz :wave: Welcome to our happy lil home. Im sure you'll see that we're ever so much better than your sister's group heh heh.

"ever so much better?" since when did I start talking like Shirley Temple?? :lol:

arw9797 said:
Sorry for messing up your welcome thread.

Yes, I apologize in advance. I am psychic and I can tell that I will bring no relevant contribution to any of your threads.

arw9797 says shes a nice person, but that's just the first part of her indoctrination plan.

Soon you will be reverted to this...:drool: :drool: :drool:

Believe me, I'm a recovering :drool:

Last edited:
If you don't know this, I am kidding... arw9797 is probably one of the nicest outgoing people on this forum. People you should probably avoid would include me...

Cujo, considering that Natztar has Bono as her avatar I think it's safe to say I will bring no :drool: around her. I don't :drool: over anything about Bono except his voice. Edge on the other hand.....

I apologize again. Cujo and his soulmate in interference land, u2popmofo, like to take over threads. Stay away from them. Especially Cujo. He's a bit odd. He thinks he's Miss Cleo. I'm trying to get him help but he's from Cowtown so it could be a hopeless cause.

I say such nice things...
I wasn't prepared for the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...
I bid you adieu fair arw, I will go where my chivalrous nature is better appreciated:sexywink:

Last edited:
What? I thought you were psychic. You should have known I would retaliate in some manor.

Your slacking. You obviously haven't checked the other threads you have posted in recently. :evil:

Thy fortune wheel spins the wrong way if you missed that one.

Thoust retaliate in a manor?... I didn't realize you were a blue blood arw... Mandy Manor, has a nice ring to it.

It's fun messing with an English Lit major (they get so peeved when you mention their spelling)...

Whose fortune wheel is spinning out of control now?

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble
my psychic powers to the rescue on the double
I see great things in arw's future
if she could consult the spell checker.

Oh Miss Cleo, you still have not answered. You must not go back and read threads you've posted in. There's a good one out there, but I'm not telling where.

My Cleo sense is telling me I have no idea... was I speaking French, was it my pantyface stories?

March madness has truly begun... check out my new Shakespeare thread in Lemonade Stand.

Nah.. not interested in the Edge cult.. Bono's the bomb!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys :sexywink:

:wave: heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*wish i could have been part of the thread invasion with arw and cujo...damn spring break and a dial up connection had to go ruin all the fun again*

Back
Top Bottom