Helloh, I'm lauren and i like sparkles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pxie religion

Babyface
No, its not like i just like sparkles, i clearly am obsessed with them. I also like chocolate pudding, pink frilly lace, and words that end with an L and a k, like milk...they're real fun to say. also, my favorite artist is Yoshitaka Amano.
And you may want to feel sorry for me, i hail from tx
*vomits*
oh, did i mention I'm new?

Last edited:
Hello Lauren :wave:

Welcome. I do feel sorry for you hailing from such a weeny place as Texas. Im from Western Australia which is HEAPS bigger. <giggle, giggle>

Have fun in here.

beli said:
Hello Lauren :wave:

Welcome. I do feel sorry for you hailing from such a weeny place as Texas. Im from Western Australia which is HEAPS bigger. <giggle, giggle>

Have fun in here.

i'd like to go there someday....but i plan on being not very wealthy my whole life

well, I dont do anything for a living right now. I'm 18, and I still live with my mom...but in a few months, i'm moving out....*sighs of great expectations*
anyway, i'd like to become an illustrator one day, make money that way...or..just do it and make no money

well, i'm not all that great of an artist...but i like doin it anyway. I figure sucking at something shouldnt stop you from doing it...

:wave: Lauren

what part of texas are you from?

*thinks beli should plan a trip to texas sometime in the future* :wink:

i've never been to texarkana. i grew up in the texas hill country which is beautiful :heart:

< ---- and well i guess you can see where i'm from now :wink:

yep it's a real name. comes from texas / arkansas since it's up near the borders. if i'm not mistaken :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom