Hello..w/vertigo in Tampa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet118

Babyface
Hi, everybody! I heard the boyz were posting on here last week.(The Edge, anyway) Had to come thru and share my Vertigo story with you. My buddy dl'd a copy on to cd for me on Friday. We were at our favorite pub, Four Green Fields, when he laid it on me. I hadn't heard the single yet. I pulled my little Scion XB in the alley behind the pub, and blasted the patrons hanging out in back on the deck with Vertigo. I told everyone who'd listen and even those who weren't interested(I couldn't believe it either) that it was the new single. I must've played it back to back, 25 times. Anyway, that's my story. See you around the site.

Last edited:
Hello! Hello! Welcome to Vertigo!

I am from Tampa, and a fellow newbie. I hope U2 open their tour here in Florida. Have fun, and pray for no more hurricanes.

Hey, I'm from Tampa too! Nice to see there are quite a few of us fans here in town. I have yet to go to Four Green Fields yet. IS that in Ybor?

Lisa71 said:
Hey, I'm from Tampa too! Nice to see there are quite a few of us fans here in town. I have yet to go to Four Green Fields yet. IS that in Ybor?

Hey there! Sorry so long to respond. Four Green Fields is on Platt St., near downtown Tampa. Hope to see you there!

ultraviolet118 said:
Hi, everybody! I heard the boyz were posting on here last week.(The Edge, anyway) Had to come thru and share my Vertigo story with you. My buddy dl'd a copy on to cd for me on Friday. We were at our favorite pub, Four Green Fields, when he laid it on me. I hadn't heard the single yet. I pulled my little Scion XB in the alley behind the pub, and blasted the patrons hanging out in back on the deck with Vertigo. I told everyone who'd listen and even those who weren't interested(I couldn't believe it either) that it was the new single. I must've played it back to back, 25 times. Anyway, that's my story. See you around the site.

I'm that buddy! ultraviolet, it's damn good to see you here! What a blast. Yep, we did back uv's Scion behind the Four Green Fields, and then rocked the hell out of Vertigo REPEATEDLY for the whole back patio to enjoy. People were loving it. Irish bar, cold pints, beautiful night, great friends, new U2 -- It was pretty fantastic.

So hello everyone. I'm new myself. Love the board. There's an awesome variety of people here.

Thanks for the welcome RickFly. Yep, Sanibel Island is amazing. Hit hard by the hurricane recently, though.

I told my thick-skulled friend ultraviolet118 that I'd run into him here and that I'd given him a big-ass hello and here I am a bit later on and what do I get from ultraviolet? Nuthin.'

I thought we were gonna be a baby-faced DUO, man. Shit.

Yer too busy arguing politics over on that other board ya frickin news junkie! Jeebus.

RickFly said:
hello, welcome. i wish i could movie to florida but that probably wont happen. my family has a place in southern for myers, 5 minutes from sanibel island.
Thick skulled?! Why I oughta..(raises hand as if to b**ch slap)

HELLO ALL!!! Let the count down to "HTDAAB" commence!! Waiting ever so patiently in Tampa.

Back
Top Bottom