Hello to all U2 fans!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MullenGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm a 20 year old girl from Romania and I am a fan of U2 since 2000. After I listened their album released in the same year, I wanted to know more about their music, so I listened all their albums made before 2000... and became a fan!!! Since then I just LOVE them!!!

Ofcourse everybody has a favourite member of U2... well, mine is Larry Mullen :larry: :drool: ... as you can see from my username. :wink:

My favourite song is I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and my favourite videoclips are two: Electrical Storm (guess why...) and Stuck In a Moment (You Can't Get Out Of). Favourite album Achtung Baby...

About me: I am a student at the Faculty of Psychology, now I am in the second year. My hobbies, besides listening to U2, are reading, dancing, writing, listening to other rock music

I have registered to this forum because I want to meet a lot of U2 fans and make friends... and I am sure I will! :happy:

Well, that's it... now all of you know a little better another U2 fan! :wave:

MullenGirl, we're glad you're here!!!! You picked a very good name! :yes: See you in the forums!! :wave:

Popmartijn said:
:eyebrow:

I thought we already had a MullenGirl (Cristy). :scratch: What happened to that username then?

Christy's name is apparently hyphenated (Mullen-Girl). I don't know how I'd never noticed that becuause I thought her username was MullenGirl too! :confused:

Anway, welcome, MullenGirl! :)

meegannie said:

Christy's name is apparently hyphenated (Mullen-Girl). I don't know how I'd never noticed that becuause I thought her username was MullenGirl too! :confused:

Anway, welcome, MullenGirl! :)

oooopps! Sorry if somebody has this username already... should I register with a different username then?:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom