Hello There

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OctoberTrees

The Fly
Hi there,

My name is Andrea and I am new to this board. I feel like I have died and went to Heaven! I have been a U2 fan since the early eighties, but sadly had to keep my passion and love for the band under tight wraps during high school, as everyone was into metal. :(

I am from New York and work in Manhattan. I am a cat lover, and I love to travel as well as write, cook, and just plain create anything.

I managed to make it to Windmill Lane once in 1987 when I was on vacation in Ireland. Also saw the badn twice that year as well. Haven't met "the Boys" as of yet, but hopefully someday that will come to pass.

Anyhoo, enough of my ramblings. Great, great site and I am happy to be here!

Andrea :bono:

Hi Bonochick and Beli :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have a company audit tomorrow, so I have elected to plug in The Unforgettable Fire. I am so torn between that album and October. Both so incredibly beautiful.

I have kitties too lol - a few too many to mention. I just adopted one last week that had been abused. :(

Hi there LadyLardence :)

I love your screen name lol - that is one MTV special that has been well preserved on video for years to come in my collection! Loved the pained look on Bono's face when Brian was telling him exactly how to sing. Thank you again for the warm welcome. I have so much to catch up on it will take many joyful years!

Andrea :p

Hi Tiny Dancer and Fah :)

Thanks for your kind hellos. :) I can't believe just how much has gone on with this band !!! It really is going to take me ages to catch up. I literally fell off the planet after Rattle & Hum. Still kicking myself. :(

Again, thanks for all the warm hellos! I hope to grow with you all, and share loving memories of the band with everyone!

Andrea :heart:

Wow you guys and gals are so sweet! Thank you for the warm welcomes! It's great to be part of a message board who really welcomes new folks, and encourages them to join in on all the fun. :heart: I am the head administrator of a famous actor's message board, and there are some really great people out there who have become very dear friends of mine :) U2 is very lucky to have such a wonderful group like everyone here :heart:

HOWDY ANDREA

Welcome back to you:wink: I'm new also and I am having a crazy time trying to get around in here. I'm sure it will come in time. Maybe we'll talk in and around here at some point soon:laugh: That's if I ever bump into you!!! Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom