Hello out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brian A

Babyface
Hello everyone this is my first post here. I'm just dropping by to talk about the great:drool: music of U2. Can't really say exactly when I really became interested in their music, all I know is that I can't go through a day without at least "One" of their songs everyday. As a matter of fact, I am listening to them right now. Currently listening to, "I Stiil Haven't Found What I'm Looking For":happy: . It kind of sums me up at this point of my life. Anyway hope to meet all kinds of people here.:hug:

Forgot to say something in my last post. I am a 26 year old guy living in Dayton Ohio. I have a couple of guitars that I play all the time. Also just got some keyboards for christmas and am beginning to learn them as well. Of course I play U2 all the time on those guitars!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me here. It's always nice to find new people and be able to share the passion u2's music with you all. Can't stay on long though, I have to go to work soon:mad: Oh well that's life. Hopefully the night will go by fast so I can come back here later tonight. Thanks again evrybody:wave:

Hi and welcome to interference :wave:

I too cannot go through my day without listening to at least 'One' song everyday :)

Sorry about being away for a while. I have been busy working and haven't had a whole lot of time to myself lately. I'm also still trying to figure out my way around here. I'll post as often as I can, because I can use all the company I can get right now even if it is through the keyboards:lol:

Thanks tuwie. I think it best suits me. If there's any member of the band that is most like me it's Larry. Sort of quiet and in the background, but you know that he is there. Although I must admit he is a lot better looking than I'll ever be!:larry:

Back
Top Bottom