Hello...it's Tiny here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ctrimm

Babyface
Some of you kind folks will remember me from the Ontario, CA convention. Thanks for coming to that. Thanks to mah gal Simi who endures my shenanigans. The first time I went to a 'live gig' was U2 on the War tour. And it was good. I really can't go into too many details, it's like a dream still. I've managed to meet U2 a couple times, usually in the middle of the night in front of hotels, and after soundchecks. Yes all of them are really nice and each of them has teased me about being tall. If you look at Rattle 'n' Hum closely, you'll see me in black and white. Going to Denver for JT was amazing. And Otto
took my photo with Bono that appeared in Cleveland at the HOF exhibit. That's not nice to not warn me (slight pause). I think what makes being a U2 fan enjoyable is the amount of work that average people do, I'm friends with Julie who's worked with AWF and met Kelly through Simone and Julie. The premise of the original A Celebration club that was formed in 1985 was for World Vision, Amnesty Int'l and a host of other orgs that we wanted to thrive. I think it's worth saying that only music of this caliber would give even me some food for thought.

Were you in the VW; with the blonde girlfriend??????? help me out here....nevermind,,,I checked your posts and saw the pics...I remember you, welcome! you'll enjoy the place!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom