Hello, it's been a long time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skjuls

Refugee
I just wanted to re-introduce myself.

I haven't been posting in a long time. I graduated from Graduate School in 12/03 from Indiana University. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy Joshua in 2/04. So I've been pretty busy.

U2 is my favorite band, Obviously. I saw them 5 times on the Elevation tour and even attended the show in Las Vegas and met with some fellow Interferencers at the Venetian so we could pay homage to the great Wax Bono. Fun times.

I hope to post more regularly.

Just wanted to say hello again!

Oh, thanks Sicy for helping me reset my password!

Hello and welcome back. I was at the Vegas show and also at the Hard Rock Cafe for the Interference dinner. Any chane that you were there? And also Congrarts on your little bundle of joy. :wave: :)

Tiny Dancer,

I was at the Hard Rock for the dinner as well. I remember all of us signing a banner.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go to more Interference get togethers.

Found out I'm moving to DC for a job.

His name is Joshua? That's great!! I know this is a dumb question, but was it because of the album? Who could ever imagine that an album could touch them so deeply that they name a child after it...:applaud:

Actually, I wanted a J name since it runs in my family. And I really love the name Joshua. I found out I was pregnant with him when I was doing an internship in Vegas and I did a lot of work in the Mojave Desert. So there is a Joshua Tree Connection.. LOL!

so I may call him JT for short, get it Joshua Tree. Then again maybe not.

Joshua Trees are beautiful and I saw plenty of them in 3 months of living in the Las Vegas area.

I thought you might enjoy a picture of my cute baby boy! He doesn't really look like me sooooooooooo.....

I have brown eyes, he had blue eyes.
I have light tan skin and currently he's as white as a ghost.

Hehe

Enjoy!

Attachments

• joshua5.jpg
    joshua5.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom