Hello.. I'm from England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

manicmarc

Babyface
Hi all

Found this forum while Googleing a lyric to see what it meant, i didn't find out but the comments made me laugh :)

Been a U2 fan since my dad bought me "All That You Can't Leave Behind" back in 2000 when I was 15, and to this day it's still one of my favourite albums. It takes me back to my last summer at school, revising for exams, and the anxiety of not knowing what you'll be doing in 2 months, yet the excitement of having the world at your feet.

I've never seen U2 live, but will definitely be trying to get tickets for the next tour. I am really enjoying the new album. It's been years and year since an album hit me like this one, and I've felt the need to play it at every opportunity. Like all good albums it starts off good, and gets better with each listen. My favourite track changes on a daily basis. The first time I heard "Magnificent" I was in the car, I nearly had to pull over, "they've done it again" I thought to myself, sheer brilliance.
Other bands I like include James, the Manics (hence the name), The Flaming Lips, Grandaddy and loads of others I can't remember right now.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom