Hello, I am new to this site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wiechlvu2

The Fly
Hello to Everyone.

I am new to this site. I have received some information on Into the Heart this November from a couple of you.. Thanks for your time!!

I am excited to have joined! It is hard to coorespond to U2 fans here in Northeast PA. Glad to have found others with the same interests.

Hello & welcome to the forum wiechlvu2!!!!! :wave: Other than U2, I see that we have another thing in common. We both live in the same state. I live in the southwestern part, 50 miles north of Pittsburgh. Hope to see you around! :)

Nice to meet you, tiny dancer..

Please keep me posted on any U2 tribute bands you hear of between both of our locations!

I don't mind traveling to hear them! Never been to your area. I always seem to go North or South of the state but never West?!??!

I live south of Wilkes-Barre and West of the Poconos, right on the edge of the Pocono's.. Big Boulder/Split Rock resort is about 20-25 minutes from my house.

Hello to you TheQuiet1!!

I am really glad I finally entered this site... I used to scan it moderately without registering...

What is the weather like at this time in the UK?

Here, the leaves on the trees are about at their peak. The colors aren't as vivid (yet) as in years' past. Just starting to get in the 40's at night so now the change in the color is more prominent.. It has been pretty mild here up to this point....

wiechlvu2 said:
Hello to Everyone.

I am new to this site. I have received some information on Into the Heart this November from a couple of you.. Thanks for your time!!

I am excited to have joined! It is hard to coorespond to U2 fans here in Northeast PA. Glad to have found others with the same interests.

I'm from Northeastern PA too!
Welcome :)

:wink: Welcome! I am not From PA, but used to drive truck so I have traveled alot thru your State! and you have *gr-8* chinese food in Redding!:yes: Anyway, enjoy!!:hi5:

wiechlvu2 said:
Hello to you TheQuiet1!!

I am really glad I finally entered this site... I used to scan it moderately without registering...

What is the weather like at this time in the UK?

Here, the leaves on the trees are about at their peak. The colors aren't as vivid (yet) as in years' past. Just starting to get in the 40's at night so now the change in the color is more prominent.. It has been pretty mild here up to this point....

Will do wiechlvu2!!! :yes:

wiechlvu2 said:
Nice to meet you, tiny dancer..

Please keep me posted on any U2 tribute bands you hear of between both of our locations!

I don't mind traveling to hear them! Never been to your area. I always seem to go North or South of the state but never West?!??!

I live south of Wilkes-Barre and West of the Poconos, right on the edge of the Pocono's.. Big Boulder/Split Rock resort is about 20-25 minutes from my house.

Oops wrong post. I am not feeling all that well due to allergies, but I will let you know about the bands. Just wanted to let you know that I have been to your part of the state many many times!!!!

forbonou2 said:
:wink: Welcome! I am not From PA, but used to drive truck so I have traveled alot thru your State! and you have *gr-8* chinese food in Redding!:yes: Anyway, enjoy!!:hi5:

Lucky you!... driving the roads of our state, considering we are rated pretty badly when it comes to potholes and road construction! But nice to meet you! :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Hello, I am new to this site

wiechlvu2 said:

What part of NEPA are you in??

(don't mind me if this format comes up wrong, I am trying these buttons I am not familiar with!):confused:

The Lehigh Valley you?

Back
Top Bottom