Hello Hello! I'm new here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Hello everyone. I am new here. It looks like a wonderful fan place. I'm really happy to join you all. Although I grew up with U2 I have only just this year become a BIG fan. I have alot to learn! Thanks!!

Welcome fellow San Diegan! I am in OB, where are you in SD? Glad to see another local fan around these parts. Have fun, hope to see you around in the threads! :wink:

Thank you all for your warm welcome! Did anyone else attend the last concert in Portland? That was my 1st U2 concert. I flew there just to see them. It was amazing! But then, you all know that. :)

Carek1230 said:
Welcome fellow San Diegan! I am in OB, where are you in SD? Glad to see another local fan around these parts. Have fun, hope to see you around in the threads! :wink:

Hello Carek1230! Wow another San Diegan! I live in Clairemont and work in PB. I was so distraught at missing the last SD shows I flew to Portland last week and saw them. I was surprised to find the people sitting behind me on the flight were also going. Was that you by any chance?!

bonocomet said:
Thank you all for your warm welcome! Did anyone else attend the last concert in Portland? That was my 1st U2 concert. I flew there just to see them. It was amazing! But then, you all know that. :)
Hiya, welcome!
Some first concert! :drool: I wasn't there but I've heard the audio from it, awesome, and I read the setlist-party thread :wink:

I've also kind of grown up with U2 but didn't become a fanatic until last year. :ohmy:

minkim said:

Hiya, welcome!
Some first concert! :drool: I wasn't there but I've heard the audio from it, awesome, and I read the setlist-party thread :wink:

I've also kind of grown up with U2 but didn't become a fanatic until last year. :ohmy:

Wow, well I don't feel so bad then! I still cannot believe it took me so long to appreciate them, because now I feel like how on EARTH could I have missed out for so long :( But I'm just happy now. I'm loving every minute of them now. Portland was amazing yes!! Setlist-party thread? Hmmm I must check that out...

Thank you all once again, I'm happy to be here!! :)

Have a great 2006. I'm even older so there's no shame in that...the wife and I are in the OC...keep in touch with Carek1230...we all get together...we need some more senior citizens! you can write anytime! welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Have a great 2006. I'm even older so there's no shame in that...the wife and I are in the OC...keep in touch with Carek1230...we all get together...we need some more senior citizens! you can write anytime! welcome aboard.

Thanks again everyone! Yes i am an older new fan. I can't believe I didn't really appreciate them sooner. I am officially blaming my boyfriend in in (1980?) for using the Boy album as a frisbee and I never got to hear it... It took HTDAAB to show me the light, and now i can't get enough... unbelievable. Thank you so much for the welcomes!!!! :)

(He finally made it up to me tho by flying to Portland with me last month :)

Back
Top Bottom