Hello, Hello, I'm at a place called...oh you know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dARKSTAr64

Babyface
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Southern California, place east of LA called the Inland Empire. Been a fan of U2 forever and a day, or actually since a local college radio station played Out of Control off of the u2-3 mini-album. I waited impatiently for Boy to come out and then started telling everyone I knew that one day this was going to be the biggest band in the world.

I heard you all had a bit of a party in my neck of the woods! I wish I would have known about it. I only live about 10 mins from the Convention Center.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you. Looks like a great place.

Thanks for all the Greetings! And Hi to you All!

Yeah, I've been crazy for their music for a long, long time and I'm also glad I've found this place too. I've been to the main page many times but never visited the forums for some reason.

One thing I've noticed here is the Atomic Bomb Mania sweeping the site. I certainly understand it considering that Vertigo almost sounds like a time-warped version of something that could have come off Boy. The biggest U2 mania I've seen is the one after their perfomance of Bad at Live Aid. We just KNEW that what was coming next was going to blow our minds and it sure did.

The Joshua Tree

I get the feeling that this one coming up is of the JT, AB, ATYCLB caliber. What a great early christmas gift for all us. And it's great to feel welcomed to such a friendly site too!

I believe I have just met the longest/oldest or however you want to say it fan ever!:bow: Good you FINALLY made it to these parts. Have fun:wave:

Last edited:
We've already got one 909 who claims she's a 951...which are you?????

Hello from 714!! and welcome by the way!

Go to U2 Gatherings and you can find the Ontario postings and pics...maybe you know some of us....!

Last edited:
Haven't been here in a few days cause I've been sick, but I'm much better now.

I'm a 909'er. Thanks to you all for the warm greetings, this is such a friendly place I'm really blown away. As for the length of being a U2 fan, sometimes I can't believe that so many years have passed away since I started listening to them, but there is so much passion in their music, it is hard to stop listening to them especially when they come out with such great recordings. I also have so many special memories of seeing them in concert with friends and loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom