Hello Hello! I'm at a place called...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Storm/Light

The Fly
... Well, it ain't Vertigo, and it most definitely is not on stage with U2, more's the pity.

I'm actually just mooching around in the UK currently, trying to find a way to avoid spending my long, dull years in a grey cloud of boredom, and instead miraculously take the world by storm with my gorgeous vocals and fantastic lyrics.

First and foremost I am a singer, not necessarily a professional, but I can't see myself doing anything else in my life. All I need is a few charming and talented musicians to play guitars and such in my currently-one-person band.

Back on subject... I joined the forum after stumbling across the link on a long and lovely Bono-image-seeking ramble across the vast plains we know as the internet. More specifically, images of MacPhisto, who I now have a huge crush on...

It's taken me a long time to acknowledge just how much I love U2's music. Not on purpose of course, I just grew up hearing their music, but being rather young I didn't know who they were, so it wasn't until around 1999 that I finally came to my senses and remembered these fabulous men from then on. When Vertigo was released I caught up with them once and for all, and I'm now indulging myself in a long and luxurious bath, with beautiful lyrics for flowing water and bubbly U2 adoration for soap.

Yes, I have a way of somehow drawing things out in indescribably complex phrases... most of which I tend to make up. I'm also a writer, currently wavering on the fine line between poetry and song. It's easier to write lyrics as a poem and worry about the music when I have a means of including it. I would employ my skills with my guitar, but alas I have none...

I'm on a time shortage right now, and the undeniable rumble of hunger is threatening to burst forth.
I'm rather scant on personal details, another one of my habits... I can amble along the winding road of mumble, chatter, and all-round blah, but I'll reach the ends of the earth before I get to the point and just say Hi there, I'm such-and-such, *mumble* years of age, and a complete lunatic....

I'm actually getting to the point of eating the mouse mat, so I'll grab some munchables and rendez-vous here in a few hours. If you have any questions/complaints/curiosities just drop 'em in a reply, and I'll say hello again in a little while.

Adios!

(Just gotta say how much I love!! the U2 smilies...)

Hi :wave:

That was a very interesting introduction! :wink:

Are you male/female&do we therefore assume that your fav is Bono??

I'm very much female, although I sometimes wonder if my mind is turning male on me...

I s'pose Bono is the one I'm drawn to... could say favourite, although I don't like to single one out, because it's the group as a whole that makes the music I love to hear. But being frontman, he is more noticeable... very energetic and just ooooozes sex appeal sometimes (notably costumes, poses... struts... *drifts off to drool-land for a long, comfortable stay*). And he does remind me of myself a bit. Yeah, he might just be my favourite. I'm also rather partial to Edge and his fantastic hat. :edge:
I do have a love affair with Bono's voice, actually... and his lovely blue sunglasses. I have fantasies about those sunglasses :drool:

Back
Top Bottom