Hello, Hello... I have first post Vertigo !!!!! What a song !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhilltown

Babyface
How are all of you doing !!!!! My first post!!!!

Long-time U2 fan here (since 1984) and Propaganda member. I signed up a couple of days ago for the interference forums although I have frequented this site for many years.

I just had to make my first post today, because I can't
get this Vertigo to stop (in a good way of course). I am simply blown away today, because I can't believe how this band continues to amaze, now (for me) 20 years later !!! :bow: :bow:

I thought somewhere along the line they were going
to drop a complete dud, I was willing to accept a mediocre song or album. I felt that there was no way......how could they keep this up ????? I thought the hype was going to be too much this time....

These four guys have an unmistakable gift. Their ability to consistently re-invent themselves absolutely boggles the mind.

"Vertigo" strikes a balance between the Past and the Future. Some how, some way, they have made it work once again, like it was meant to be.

This song kicks unbelievable ass!!! Thank You U2.

To my fellow interference members, once again, this is the start of something big. See you on the forum and see you at the shows !!!!!

Hello, Hello.......... :wave: :wave:

Welcome my man to the big bad world of Interference.com, I only joined in August and I've already clocked up over 200 posts!

It's great to hear the lads plugged in and getting their swagger back. Givin' us some good ol' rock music.

hello everyone:)

yeah its nice that the new sound is finally underway, we actually know the direction there heading in - and it is good

today speculation became reality

wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom