Hello, hello! (Hola!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ms The Edge

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm at a place called...err, sorry, got carried away by the title.

I never actually introduced myself, so... hello! :wave: I'm a pretty new fan compared to you guys who have followed the guys for decades, but I like to think I make up in enthusiasm! Seeing Edge in "It Might Get Loud" converted me to an official crazy fan, so it was awesome to find a place online where people understand! I'm pretty sure my "normal" friends are sick of hearing me ramble on... :blahblah:

Short intro- I'm 28, usually live in Orlando and work for Disney but taking a temporary break back in Missouri where I grew up. I play guitar (badly), I get paid to write stuff, I take photos, I have about a million cats, I buy too much eyeshadow, and spend way too much time online. I have a blog and a Twitter if you want to stalk me in a nice way.

You & I have already met, but we've not been introduced properly. Until now. :flirt:

Welcome, welcome, weclome! :wave: (And God save us all when our little Bandlings are born & start conspriring with each other. Next stop: world domination.) :ohmy: :wink:

I have seen you over in Pleba, but welcome to the madness!:wave:

It is cool that you work for Disney!:love: I am making trip number 7 to Orlando in November 2012!:shifty:

ETA: I quickly looked at your blog! Very cool! If you are interested in seeing U2 in another location, I recommend Montreal! A lot of us Pleba girls are going, and you have the option of seeing 2 shows!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom