hello hello!! hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theusualsuspect

Babyface
hello there everyone. umm, dont really know what to say. i met Bono last wednesday!!! and im still on a high and "i'm not coming down!!"

i'm 16 and i'm from Bonnie Scotland. i like rock and roll, movies and U2, espcially BONO!!!!!

just ask if you wanna know more...

hi and nice to be here :wink:

hello and welcome to interference :wave:
wow you met bonooo :drool: .. please tell us more about your experience :hyper:

oh and high 5, I'm 16 too :)

Hi&welcome! :wave:

Where did you meet B? In Amsterdam? I met him too, when you would have been 4! :love: :happy: :dance: :rockon:

You met Bono!?
Very cool!

I'd like to meet the man myself, and just shake his hand (and hope I can let go :huh: )

You know what is very cool, that you... a 16 year old... is a U2 fan!!

...Child, I have socks older than you!

Seems so long ago that I was 16... and listening to ... (gulp)... "Devo".
:ohmy:

Anyway, glad your here, as am I.

i'v liked U2 since i was about 13! Bono was my first, obsession really!! well, yeah i am obsessed actually! i love that man! LOL.

anyhoo, i met him after the Live 8 gig in Edinburgh. Which was a real special day for B, abviously because of the whole Live 8 thing (he made a speech (on his own and with Bob Geldof) and sang with the Corrs. But mostly because that was the day he met with the world leaders and stuff. It was about 2am and the poor guy was totally shattered but he still came over and was SUPER nice!! i kinda froze and couldn't speak LOL, but he made me feel so comfortable. i got a handshake, a hug, A KISS!!!! (i nearly fainted), a kiss on the cheek btw, then a photo. i had to quickly take the photo myself and i was so scared it'd be blurry (i was shaking so much) or that i'd cut half of his/my face out lol. but it's alright. i look extactic and B looks tired but he's got a wee smile on his face. he took my 'make poverty history' flag and signed it for me. i didnt even ask (i totally forgot) LOL, my brain turned to mush, time stopped and it was just me and Bono. me and my friend were just telling him he rocked, that he's the sexiest man alive, that we love him, that i love U2, LOL, just loads of stuff and he sed to the crowd (only about 20 people) "ahhhh, i'm lovin' these chicks". hehe, i nearly jumped on him and pinned him down LOL. i was the only girl who got a pic with him, i feel sooooo lucky. then as he went into the hotel he turned and waved to us. he didnt really speak to anyone else, signed a few things but he came over and stood with us. super super super amazing man! and he smelled like puuuure seduction!! he was heaven in man-form! jeez, thats a lot to read. hehe sorry. and here it is... thats lucky photo... he looks like he might just grab a quick nap on my head LOL. hey, i wouldnt complain!!

meandbono.jpg

Oh my goodness! You lucky girl!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

I can't believe you actually said to him about being the sexiest guy!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: Did he look totally smug&pleased with himself? :sexywink: :lol:

Were you outside The Balmoral cos i heard that's where he stayed&wish i'd been there!!!! I'd love to have got a more recent meeting! Congrats you lucky thing for getting a kiss too! He looked utterly divine that nite!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

hehe yeah he look very very pleased with himself!! like 'damn i can still pull young chicks if i want' lol.

and yeah it was outside the balmoral. we were speakin to some hysterical irish girls who were there who got a hug and a kiss from George Clooney!! lol. and yeah, he looked AMAZING that night. absolutely stunning. =)

Hmmmmm Bono is FAR sexier than George Clooney!!!! :wink:

Yeah, when i saw Bono come out to sing with Andrea it was like whoa! Shirt almost off or what? Was he still very exposed when you met him? :D

Your meeting sounded very like mine only without the kiss! Boo-ho! :(

Never mind as it was still really similar&it was also 2 AM the 2nd time cos i met them all twice in the same day! :love:

yes his shirt was very open!!! i got close up chest hair view and that lovely sexy neck was on full parade!! best ay of my life!!!

you met them all? the whole band in the same day?? jeez!! i thought i was lucky!!! hehe.

OMG!!!! Close-up chest hair view! ROWR or what???!!! :drool: :combust:

Yes! All of them altho' it was 13 year ago but - hey! It happened! That was Zoo Tv! He was all in black that time too&he looked gorgeous&he stood sooooo close to me even tho' he didn't kiss me! I reckon he was thinking about it tho' the randy devil!!!! :evil: :lol:

haha yeah im sure he was, but y'know, he'd probly just make all the others jealous!! hehe. man Zoo TV!!!! that'd be brilliant he was sooooo damn hot back then aswell, well he's always damn hot i guess! man i'd love love love to see a Zoo TV show!! but i was like, 5 at the time:( . oh well. man i cant believe you met all of them! thats so awesome!! thats the only thing better than meeting bono i guess. got any photos? wouldn't mind having a look. what were they like? wearing? smelling like? lol.

I DID get pix, yes! But sorry as i don't know how to post pix!

Bono was wearing all black, but they all appeared separately&not togethar so none of them would be able to get jealous! :wink:

During the day, Edge wore this pink jacket he wore lots during that tour(It's kind of torn at the arms!), i can't even remember what Adam wore cos i hardly saw him&1st time, Larry was wearing a black bikers' leather jacket&he was wearing shades but he had ditched them later on at night so i got to look in his eyes!!!! :drool: :ohmy:

Bono was so flirtatious with me&i was squealing&shaking afterwards&i'll NEVER forget how lovely he was! Still can't believe it!!!! :love: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom