Hello Hello from Florida!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveandLogic

Refugee
BABY, WE'RE GOING TO NASHVILLE! 7/2/11 <3
Hey there everyone. My name is Jessica, I am 19 years old and just recently moved from Ohio to Florida. I am a huge U2 fan and wanted to get to know other U2 fans because I don't know too many my age or even younger/older. I hang around a bunch of metal heads. lol. My favorite U2 songs are Running to Stand Still, (Stay) Faraway So Close, Kite (Actually have a tattoo of a kite in honor of this song) Miracle Drug (also another tattoo in honor of this song) Walk On and Stuck in A Moment (the list goes on but I will stop here. lol)

So yeah, thats me. I love painting, tattooing, drawing, writing, etc. So if you want to talk feel free!

So is anyone from Florida?

Hello from Toronto! That's a real commitment to your fave songs: tattoos! What do they look like?

Hello from Toronto! That's a real commitment to your fave songs: tattoos! What do they look like?

Thank you :) I have a kite on my hand by my thumb, red and blue colors. and i have the suit case with the heart and surrounding it it says "Love and Logic Keep Us Clear". I actually did them myself. I will have to get some pictures up for you :)

I plan on getting "Running To Stand Still" on my back with the dove underneath it and i also want the four arrows for Stuck in A Moment on my back and i will have my most favorite U2 songs on me. lol.

:wave:hi jessica!! I just moved from FL. to KY.!! i lived in jacksonville, Fl. for 8 yrs.!
But FL. sure can't beat the fall colors of the hills n' trees! Enjoy...Fl. and here! Lol!:D

Thank you :) I have a kite on my hand by my thumb, red and blue colors. and i have the suit case with the heart and surrounding it it says "Love and Logic Keep Us Clear". I actually did them myself. I will have to get some pictures up for you :)

I plan on getting "Running To Stand Still" on my back with the dove underneath it and i also want the four arrows for Stuck in A Moment on my back and i will have my most favorite U2 songs on me. lol.

Definitely pics will be great! I'm always amazed by that commitment of a tattoo (oh boy, I sound as if I had commitment issues hahhaa). My fave songs keep changing.. yes, I have some that will be always on top and I could listen to them on "repeat 1" all day long but still.. So good for you!

Do you mean that YOU made the tattoos to yourself or the design of the tattoos??

Hey Jessica! I'm 19 years old too. :) It's a good age to be lovin' U2. Haha.

Welcome the forum! :wave:

PA, huh? How do you like down south so far? I think it kind of sucks. Lol. I was here for nine months until I found a job and now I'm a busser at a restaurant (which is why I haven't been on U2Inter lately.) boo! haha. What part of Florida are you in?

Thank you for the welcomes :)

I'm in Miami and I go to UM. I have 2.5 years until I graduate and then I'm back to the great frozen North!

Miami is odd. Only place I've ever been where there is valet parking at the grocery. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom