Hello, hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marien

Refugee
I'm new here, and I'm not really sure I'm doing things right. I hope so. I'm Spanish, so, first of all, forgive my English. I've visited this place a couple of times before and I think you are fantastic. I have been a U2 fan for many years, but I became more interested in the band after staying in Ireland for a time, there I learned about their thoughts and views and that made a difference. Well, I don't know what else to say, I hope to stay with you for a long time. Thanks.

Thank you all!! You are being sooo nice, January Star even writing in Spanish, awsome! Forbonou2, you are right, staying in Ireland was really important, people are so, so, so nice and good to foreigners.. and yes, I was studying, making a research project for my uni and studying English at the same time, and having lots of fun, of course. Glad to meet you all!

Hola Chica! Welcome to Interference. How cool you studied in Ireland. I'll be visiting there in the fall. I'd love to go to Spain also, one day in the future. Where in Spain are you from?

Carek, you''ll have a wonderfull time in Ireland, carry a good pair of boots and a raincoat anywhere and enjoy fall colours, they're delicious. I'm from Madrid, if you come here, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom