Hello Hello!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WithOrWithOutE

ONE love, blood, life
Hello Hello everyone!:wave:
I've been hanging around here for a few weeks and I finally decided to make an account! :)
I'm 20 and I've been a U2 fan for about 4 years. They hooked me in with Vertigo and I haven't looked back since. :wink:
I love meeting U2 fans so I guess this is the best place for me!

I'm a major Edge fanatic by the way...:drool:

This is my first post so sorry if I didn't do it right...:reject:

jeffgatorboy said:
Hello Hello and Peace. What older U2 do you like?

Hi!:wave:

Do you mean what kind of older U2 songs or cds?? Well as far as songs I really like I Fall Down, Tomorrow, With a Shout...actually I love all the songs on Boy:wink: The Unforgettable Fire is close up there too. Lots of excellent songs. I think that might be my favorite older cd but I change my mind all the time. :shrug:

What about you??:)

YES!! Someone of your age who appreciates U2 and real music. Unforgettable Fire is my fav album. Threw a Brick and I Will Follow and Wire are my fav songs. Excited about 3 new cd purchases (U2) today on e-bay. Hope you've seen U2? Peace, chat soon.:dance:

I very much appreciate U2 and real music. I don't think I could live without it! I hear music in everything and I have a very good ear for all U2 stuff. lol.
Oh if you don't mind my asking, what U2 cds did you get off of ebay?? I've been looking around at some but I get so overwhelmed with how many there are! I do want to get some live cds though.
Nope I've never seen them in concert.:sad:
The next tour I hope that I can. It crazy that you've been to so many shows! Wow you must have a lot of good memories. I've noticed more and more that U2 fans can be some of the nicest fans around. :)
Rock on, talk to ya soon.:wink:

Got some live U2 not available in the states, so the price was up there but worth it to me, and the recording of the Hawaii show I flew out for last Dec. Unreal show and yes, many great memories. Oh, I forgot. "Out of Contol", another favorite. Do you have the live DVD from Chicago '06 Vertigo? I went! Bono's b-day that night! Great DVD.... We're at a place called Vertigo.... Peace:dancing:

Oh wow I wish I could have gone to the Hawaii show! I have a friend that did and she had a great time. That's so cool that you were there and now you have the recording!
Yes, I have the Chicago dvd!!:ohmy: YOU WENT!? That's incredible!!! You're lucky to have seen U2 so many times! Have you ever met them in person?
Oh yes I love "Out of control" That's one of my favs. I really like the B-sides from the 80's too. "Walk on the Water" is defiantly the one that sticks with me. "Luminous Times(hold on to love)" Is another one that I love. There's so many I like! I could talk about it forever, as you've probably noticed:wink:

What a way to see Hawaii for the first time, "with U2!" Have a feeling you'll get there.:yes: Met them? Shook your boy's hand(Edge) in 1993 in Lakeland, Fl. outside arena during rehearsals for ZOO TV Tour. Nice person.... Impressed with your interest and passion for U2, rare at your age. I can talk forever also.

I am very dead right now!!:faint: You met EDGE! Wow. That is impressive. I've never talked to anyone who's met him before. I have the feeling that he's a nice man. I hope that I have the honor of meeting him one day. Although I have NO idea what I would say. Probably babble like an idiot.:wink:

I've never been told I have a passion for U2. Thanks.:)
I HAVE been called obsessive a time or two though.:D
It's been nice talking to you.:)
Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom