Hello Hello!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a great welcoming committee! I feel at home already! I saw all the Boston, MA shows and one Hartford, CT show last year...I'm having serious withdrawal now! :sad:

Hello U2bonorox!! :wave: I was at Charlotte - also going thru withdrawals.. Have only read portions of Mischka's book. Good stuff - would like to read more!!

Hello and welcome! I'm new here too! :wave: Saw one show in NJ and one at MSG... wish i could have seen more! I did read the Mischka book... awesome book! :D

Hey :wave: Welcome to Interference :D

u2bonorox said:
I saw all the Boston, MA shows and one Hartford, CT show last year...I'm having serious withdrawal now! :sad:

I enjoyed all the concerts I went to as well. I saw them NJ 5/17, MSG 11/22, and Hartford 12/7 and I had such great experiences :love:

Hello from Chicago!

Hey U2Bonorox! I am new also! 3 days now! I went to 2 shows last year. Including the Vertigo Tour Live from Chicago on May 10. Bono's birthday! It's so awesome. My dream was always to be part of a Live DVD concert and out of know where it came true!
Zoonation from Chitown!

Re: Hello from Chicago!

zoonation said:
Hey U2Bonorox! I am new also! 3 days now! I went to 2 shows last year. Including the Vertigo Tour Live from Chicago on May 10. Bono's birthday! It's so awesome. My dream was always to be part of a Live DVD concert and out of know where it came true!
Zoonation from Chitown!

Lucky! :p

Back
Top Bottom