Hello! Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crimson_Nails

The Fly
Hello everyone at Interference!
I've only just joined as you can see from my post number.
I know the name of this thread us kinda crap but I couldnt think of anything better; plus if you look at my screen name and my location you can see that I love the Atomic Bomb album.
I'm 14, young for a U2 fan I know, and I live in Birmingham. I first heard U2 when Beautiful Day was played on the radio and fell in love with them, literally that day, and I've never looked back.
It's a hard decision, but I think I prefer 90's U2, hough War was one of their best.
Everyone at school says I'm a freak to be obsessed with 40 year olds...but hey! I'm bound to find similar people here!
I think I'm going to haunt PLEBA so I'll speak to some of you there!

-Crimson_Nails

Hey Crimson Nails!

My U2 "conversion" occured when yours did -- Beautiful Day came out... Good times. (I also love the Bomb - but my favs are JT, UF - although I do love October, Boy and Achtung - and Pop... and ATYCLB, and well... I just like them all!)

Welcome! :)

Hello and welcome to interference!:wave:

Hello Brummie! (Sorry, it's just that if a new user comes from somewhere in the UK that has a nickname I HAVE to say that nickname. It's a terrible addiction :tsk: ) :wink:

:wave: Welcome Crimson_Nails! I'm also 14, and yeah my friends tease me about my obsession ALL the time :wave:

Back
Top Bottom