Hello Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MofoMcphisto

Babyface
Hi I'm new here, I was tipped off about this place by e-edge (Hi ya e-edge). I'm from Scotland and I've been a fan for about 20 years now, I like to play guitar, watch football (soccer) and going out.

bangelab33 said:
Hi! You will have a good time here. Could this be... ((((((MOFOPAT?!?!?!?!?))))):dance:
Yes Angie Zootopia's very own Mofopat, how's it going? How is your pup coming along not much of a pup now I guess. Good to hear from you long time no speak. Hope to speak to you soon, anywhere U2 get a mention I'll be there

Well, I'd love to hear some of your work if you record anything. And if not, then yes, good to meet ya, and I'm sure we'll bump into eachother at a later date. Be sure to check the 'Even Better Than The Real Thing ??' forum for musical contributions from other musicians here. It's cool stuff. ;D

Kharon said:
Well, I'd love to hear some of your work if you record anything. And if not, then yes, good to meet ya, and I'm sure we'll bump into eachother at a later date. Be sure to check the 'Even Better Than The Real Thing ??' forum for musical contributions from other musicians here. It's cool stuff. ;D
Sorry don't record anything yet, I've tried to play U2 stuff but it's kinda hard better sticking to The White Stripes just now. Yeah I'll check the EBTTRT forum out cheers.

WOO HOO PAT! Sadie is doing great! Big as hell and getting bigger. She loves chasing the squirrels and jumping for leaves falling off the trees! She is still our silly puppy:heart: Great to see you over here! Hope to bump into you! ~ANGIE~

Back
Top Bottom