Hello from The UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pauhpauh

Babyface
Hi,
I'm Paul from the Midlands. First used this forum for the Vertigo tour, so I'm glad it's still going. Saw U2 support the Police many many years ago in Gateshead. I'd got the albums then but didn't love them. They blew The Police away and I've been hooked since. Just got my presale 360 tour tickets ,which will be the 24th time I've seen them. Now I take my kids!!!
If it's your first time or your hundreth gig , there is still nothing like the moment they start to play.

Hi :wave:

I've always liked them but it's only the last 3 years or so that I've actually become hooked/obsessed/fallen in love with them! lol. . . Largely down to one of my friend's influence! (Thank you!)

This will be the 1st (and 2nd!) time i see them live - Dublin & Glasgow - and I am SOOOOOO excited, i cant wait! I am told Where the streets have no name will blow me away and make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up . . . . . ??

Hey, welcome to the forum :wave:. It's great that you've seen them many times live, I've only seen them once and it was amazing.

Welcome, Paul! :wave: What a cool dad, taking your kids to see U2. The first time I saw U2 was because my parents took me. :D

Hello paul! How awesome to take your kids to a u2 gig, will be something they will always remember! for sure.:wave: hope to see you around!

Joyce-

Back
Top Bottom