Hello from Stockholm!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thombytor

Babyface
Hello everyone!

Ive been searching for a nice U2 forum and I think Ive found the best one :)
I live in Stockholm, Sweden and Ive been a U2 fan for some years but never seen them play live until Gothenburg this year.
I had very high expectations cause friends had been telling me how good the band is live....The band fullfilled that and even more..Wow, what a show!!....and now its very cool to be a part of this forum.
...oh,I also have to tell you...I play in a coverband and we do several U2 songs..where the streets, pride, with or w y, still haven't found.. etc....what a thrill....they give me goose bumps everytime we play them live....
Id also like to trade some DVDs. Go to http://forum.interference.com/t139084.html

cheers! /Thomas

Last edited:
Hi Thomas - welcome to interference. :wave:

thombytor said:
Hello everyone!

Ive been searching for a nice U2 forum and I think Ive found the best one :)

hahah you got that right =)
that's SOO cool you play in a cover band!
rock on!

i hope (i know) you'll like it here~
have fun ;]

Cut this guy off, he's not coming back,...3 posts since Sept. that's where we lost all of our webspace...

either they're buying or selling their U2 tix or they just wanna see what it looks like to have their name in lights..........pfft.

Hi Baw!

What have I done to deserve this?? For instance, I have started a few trades already. Im not that frequent on this board yet but Im VERY serious about what I say and do and Im NOT a ticket seller/buyer of any kind or whatever youre saying.

By the way, thanks for all the "welcomes". Feels great to be here!

Best regards /Thomas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom