Hello from San Diego! I have some new U2 remixes to show you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CBM

Babyface
Last edited:
:wave:Hello!!!Welcome to Interference!!! I have been here for almost one month and I already have a great time and I'm sure that you will enloy yourself too, like we all here do!!! I've got to say that I don't realy like remixes or this kind of music,but your creations are surely AMAZING!!! My favourite was "Yahwweh"!!!

:wave:Hello!!!Welcome to Interference!!! I have been here for almost one month and I already have a great time and I'm sure that you will enloy yourself too, like we all here do!!! I've got to say that I don't realy like remixes or this kind of music,but your creations are surely AMAZING!!! My favourite was "Yahwweh"!!!

Thank you!

I've never posted on any forums before... so, this will be good to hang out in the U2 community... by far some of the nicest people I've ever met (at the shows).

Yea, in the electronic music world, "Yahweh" isn't really the track that gets the crowd going in a club... lol. But, I love it, so I wanted to make it.

Hey CBM :wave: Hello from your city (also a San Diegan)

Welcome here. (I'll check your mixes out. I do enjoy good mixes so I'll have a listen when I have time. :) )

Hi CBM! Great job on the mixes. Thanks for sharing. I'm from your neck of the woods, but temporarily back home to care for my mom. Hope to see you around the boards here!

Back
Top Bottom