hello from rome...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bon murray

Babyface
hello to everybody here!i am bon murray!well...best known as "noodles"in other u2 sites but when i went to register i found that another user has got my usual nickname"noodles",i'm so curious to know who he's him...
i'm 30 come from rome,italy..u2 are a part of me..maybe like most of you!i hope to enjoy here,met a lot of u2 fans.think that one of the most beautiful thing that u2 have done in their life is to have grown up u2 sites forums...to met fans of all the world!
i love collecting u2 bootlegs,my collection is almost 970 shows( i can say not definitely complete,you know some traders have things for themselves,maybe i agree also with them)but it's all in mp3 and i saw that i can't trade here,but if someone is interested we can write by email..
so hope to enjoy here,excuse me for my mistakes in english...
"i can't change the world but i can change the world in me i rejoice"...:lol:

Welcome to Interference! :wave:

970 shows? wow!! :ohmy: my entire U2 collection is just over 220 songs :lol:

:D

Welcome bon! I spent a week in Rome a couple of years ago & loved every minute there!! What a beautiful place to live!! Glad you're here (too)! :wink:

oh thank you very much!i'm happy to be here! yes rome is a very beautiful city of course,somebody says it has no eguals in the world...well...i love too my other nickname noodles but i found here another user with that nickname(also in an other u2 site) but i don' tknow who is...thanks again see you!
:wink:

bon murray said:
hello to everybody here!i am bon murray!well...best known as "noodles"in other u2 sites but when i went to register i found that another user has got my usual nickname"noodles",i'm so curious to know who he's him...
i'm 30 come from rome,italy..u2 are a part of me..maybe like most of you!i hope to enjoy here,met a lot of u2 fans.think that one of the most beautiful thing that u2 have done in their life is to have grown up u2 sites forums...to met fans of all the world!
i love collecting u2 bootlegs,my collection is almost 970 shows( i can say not definitely complete,you know some traders have things for themselves,maybe i agree also with them)but it's all in mp3 and i saw that i can't trade here,but if someone is interested we can write by email..
so hope to enjoy here,excuse me for my mistakes in english...
"i can't change the world but i can change the world in me i rejoice"...:lol:

Hello !

I'm going to Rome in 3 weeks... i can't wait... any recommandations ?

Back
Top Bottom