Hello from Rhode Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peter_The_Roman

The Fly
Hi, I am new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself! I have been a U2 fan for over twenty years. I am really liking "invisible" and I look forward to the new U2 album...let's hope it's out by the spring/summer. So, has anyone been hearing "invisible" on the radio? I have not heard it as of yet.

Hi Peter The Roman! I am a registered lurker. :wave:
Yes, there is a local rock station that has been playing Invisible and it sounds great. :)
What type of radio stations do you listen to?

Hi Peter The Roman! I am a registered lurker. :wave:
Yes, there is a local rock station that has been playing Invisible and it sounds great. :)
What type of radio stations do you listen to?

Here in Rhode Island, we have WBRU which is modern rock/alternative station and we also have WHJY which is more a heavy rock station. Both stations are known for playing U2 but I have not heard Invisible on either station as of yet. Yesterday, I called WBRU and the DJ there told me that he himself is yet to hear the song and that he would look into for me. He even said: "What was the name of the new U2 song again?" How sad. :down:

Massachusetts, born in Worcester, graduated high school in MetroWest, live in South Boston.

Yesterday, I called WBRU and the DJ there told me that he himself is yet to hear the song and that he would look into for me. He even said: "What was the name of the new U2 song again?" How sad. :down:

Yes, it is very sad that he has not been keeping up with the rest of the world.
Though it is nice that he's looking into it. :wink:

The rock station I have on when I'm not tuned into my Sirius stations or iPod is 93.3 KDKB. They had Invisible on heavy rotation during the free download period and nudged listeners over to iTunes to download the tune. :up:

Back
Top Bottom