Hello from Reno! Nov. 5 show anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guinessmen

Babyface
Hello to y'all! My name is Jim, and I am just a regular guy looking for other U2 fans in the Reno-Tahoe area. I am not exactly sure where to go on this board to do that, but I figure this place is as good as any to start.

I am looking for fans in my area primarily because I am looking to attend the November 5 concert in Vegas. So if you're looking for someone to attend that concert with or you have a spare ticket to sell, let me know.

Jim

Hello, Jim! :D

You might want to check out the tour forums to find people going to that show.

Hello Jim. Good luck in your search and welcome to interference!:wave:

Hi Jim, and welcome aboard. I will be in Vegas for both shows on the 4th and 5th. I am staying at MGM Grand. I'll be arriving in town on November the 3rd. Sorry that I don't have ab extra ticket to sell to you, but like Bonochick said try the Tour Forum.

Thanks y'all for posting. Yes, I did post my request in the Nov. 5 tour forum link. By the way, for those of you going to the show, there's a huge 200,000 person convention that weekend that is skyrocketing hotel and flight costs.

Jim

guinessmen said:
Thanks y'all for posting. Yes, I did post my request in the Nov. 5 tour forum link. By the way, for those of you going to the show, there's a huge 200,000 person convention that weekend that is skyrocketing hotel and flight costs.

Jim

WOW, 200,000 people. :ohmy: I got my plane ticket way back in April, at a cheaper rate. I got lucky about staying at the MGM Grand. My brother who teaches at Kansas State in Hotel and Restaurant Mangement, had a former student who works at The Grand. He pulled some strings for me, and I am getting a room for $70.00 for Thursday night and $160.00 for the weekend.

Hi Jim,

I'm from Truckee, and we're going to the U2 concert on Nov. 5th! Welcome to the forums! I'm actually newer than you are! ;) ha!
Unfortunately, I don't have an extra ticket to sell. :(
I believe we're staying at the MGM grand. To be determined!

PS do you happen to ski? I know of another Jim from Reno from another message board.....

Back
Top Bottom