Hello from Pittsburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet87

War Child
Hello im chris, im from pittsburgh, im 23. Dont really know what elses to say, befriend me, message me , or ignore me completely:D whatever u please!lol

:D @ the South American fans conversation
Let's just keep on praying and sending good vibes to each other, Andreia :pray::hug:

See Chris? This forum is useful in every sense!
First you meet friendly, cool, and crazy :)wink:) people :lol: Then you get LOADS of Bono pics :hyper: And now you can oficially say you know people from South America :wink:

lol. When I first joined Interference, I was like: OMG, I'm talking to people from all over the world! :hyper::lol:

I know its really awesome. None of my friends like U2 so its great to have people to talk to about them. And i love meeting prople from other countries!:D And i hope that U2 comes there so u can see them also:up:

Welcome ultraviole87 to the forum!! :wave: I live about 50 miles from you, in Indiana, PA, home of IUP, and Jimmy Stewart. Sure wish that U2 would be coming this summer to Heinz Field Stadium. :sad: Hope to see you around here !!! :)

:wave:Hello carek
and Tiny dancer, IUP is also home of another awesome band, The Clarks!
And yes i also wish they would come to Heinz Field, i dont understand why they arent:sad::wave:

Back
Top Bottom