Hello from Pittsburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrianT

Babyface
Pittsburgh here! I would like to meet some fellow U2 Fans here just so I know Im not alone in my U2 universe....adrift....

Hi there and welcome to interference.

Not only am I a die-hard U2 fan, but I'm also a life-long Steeler fan.......

As youtooellen said, you will never be alone.

Well Thank Everyone for the warm welcome! Nice to hear from other fans even if it is only in cyberspace! Is anybody planning to see the boys when they come here? We could meet and all that fun stuff.....Tiny Dancer I live in the Shadyside area of pittsburgh..are you planning on seeing them here?

BrianT said:
Well Thank Everyone for the warm welcome! Nice to hear from other fans even if it is only in cyberspace! Is anybody planning to see the boys when they come here? We could meet and all that fun stuff.....Tiny Dancer I live in the Shadyside area of pittsburgh..are you planning on seeing them here?

Unfortunataly I won't be able to make it to the Pittsburgh show. Wish I could, for I would like to meet a fellow Interferener. I will how ever be flying out to Vegas for both shows. A good friend of mine lives out there, and we well be going. I also plan to visit with her for a couple of days after the concert.

I have been to Shadyside many times. I love to shop there and plus I see one of my doctors there, whose office is on Centre Avenue. Small world isn't it? Maybe sometime our paths will cross. :wave:

Hey Tiny Dancer,
Well I actualy live on Centre ave! ha....You might be interested in this ...Im planning on having U2 Fan Gatherings and inagural(sp?) one is sometime soon this month! I know Indiana isnt too far so if your interested email me at BrianThomas_72@yahoo.com Also anybody else that is interested email me...

Hi! Born & raised in Cleveland, please don't hold that against me. I am hoping to score a couple of tickets to the show, but no luck so far. Would appreciate all you WONDERFUL Steeler fans keeping me in mind if you hear of anything! Hell, I'll wear a Steeler's jersey to the show if you can help!

Back
Top Bottom