Hello from Pennsylvania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce

The Fly
Hello my name is Joe and I just joined. I've been a u2 fan since 1987 when I saw them at the Spectrum in Philadelphia. Awesome show. I also saw Zoo Tv Pop and Vertigo. I hope to make some new friends here and talk about U2. Unfortunatly I must admit my new #1 favorite over the Last 10 years is Bruce Springsteen. I think he is the greatest live show in rock although a large part of my heart still goes out to Bono and crew. U2 has been a big part of my life and their songs have got me through alot of times during my life. Well again its great to Join and I hope to make some new friends.

Hello & welcome from a fan that lives in South Western Pennsylvania, 50 miles north of Pittsburgh! :wave: I've been to Philly many times, and is that where you are from? Hope to see you around!! :)

Hello & welcome from a fan that lives in South Western Pennsylvania, 50 miles north of Pittsburgh! :wave: I've been to Philly many times, and is that where you are from? Hope to see you around!! :)

Hey Thanks for replying. I'm actually from Ne Pa 1 1/2 hrs from State college. Really not that far from you when you think. Just say the Boss at PSU and he was awesome. Hope to see you around as well.

Hey guys thanks for all the welcomes. Man its great to be on this board. I joined mainly to make new friends and you guys are great. I hope to get to talk to all of you!! You guys are all awesome and again thanks!!

Hi. Welcome to Interference. I'm Laura and I'm from New Jersey. I live about 15 minutes from Philly.:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom