Hello From Pennsylvania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bteribery

Babyface
Can you believe this, I am a 35 year old guy posting on a message about his favorite band. I almost feel like a kid when days like album drops approach. By the way my name is Bob and have been a U2 fan for more than 20 years. Not unique I know but I still get goose bumps when I hear new music from them. Its great because I now have my 9 and 8 yr old daughters listening and singing along with me in the car and stuff. Sure beats Brittney or Backstreet Boys believe me.Anyway I feel like I am rambling mainly due the effects of listening to the songs over and over again posted on the main web site. Just wanted to say hello to you all. Look forward to conversing with ya in the future.

I know what you mean. I'm a 33-year old guy and I think my wife thinks I'm silly for spending so much time on the internet lately looking for U2 news. I've heard the new album on U2.com and it's awesome. I can't wait to see them live. Good call having your kids listen to U2 instead of the "manufactured" music that's out there now...my little nieces are also among the newest of U2 fans.

Hi...I'm living in Pittsburgh and this is my first post here. The comments of bteribery and capetown172 resonate well with me. I have often tried to explain to myself why I like U2 so much, but I really don't know. I don't know if it's their sound, their story, their self-respect, the subject matter of their songs, the points I've been at in life when new albums get released, memories that are conjured when I hear them play...perhaps it's just a combination of all of the above. Nevertheless, I still like hearing new U2 stuff.

bteribery said:
Can you believe this, I am a 35 year old guy posting on a message about his favorite band. I almost feel like a kid when days like album drops approach. By the way my name is Bob and have been a U2 fan for more than 20 years. Not unique I know but I still get goose bumps when I hear new music from them. Its great because I now have my 9 and 8 yr old daughters listening and singing along with me in the car and stuff. Sure beats Brittney or Backstreet Boys believe me.Anyway I feel like I am rambling mainly due the effects of listening to the songs over and over again posted on the main web site. Just wanted to say hello to you all. Look forward to conversing with ya in the future.

Mr. BAW is a 53-year old man watching you two guys post!!!
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom