Hello From Northern Cali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FreakDave

Babyface
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself.My Name is David.I have Loved U2 since 1983 and still do to this day like I had first met them.I never get tired of anything U2.

Im glad to be here and hope to make new friends.Ok thats it for now.:wink: LOVE and PEACE!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi there -- what part of NorCal are you from? I grew up in San Ramon. I'm now in San Diego....

Welcome David (from a former Bay Arean)!
What took you so long to find us?:wink:

You're from the Bay Area and you just only NOW found interference? The most socially progressive spot in the country, and a rock n' roll Mecca, and the home to Silicon Valley and all things Internet? And you just NOW found interference?

:wink:

Have fun on the site, man. And get ready to spend far too much time here and still enjoy every minute of it.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.I'm sorry i'm just now getting back on but I had surgery shortly after I joined here so I havent been able to post for awhile. I'm actually from Orange which is southern Cali but i am living in sacramento right now.This site rules!!! Thanks again everyone.

:wave: Hello again, hope all is well following your surgery and that it wasn't too major. Hope to see you around here more often. Enjoy! How are things in good ole Sacto?

Hey Dave! It's cattyedge from myspace!
How are you?
Heard a lot of things about you being really sick are you ok now???
Love and Peace!!!:happy:

Back
Top Bottom