Hello from Northern Cali!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedLiteGreyMorn

The Fly
Have been lurking on the boards for some time now and wanted to say hi! I have been a huge fan of :bono: , :larry: , :adam: and :edge: since my awesome mom introduced me to the band in my grade-school years.

I have only seen U2 in concert once, the PopMart tour in Montreal. I had nosebleeds so I really wanted to make this tour special. . . my husband and I managed to get GA's to the San Jose show. :reject: I hope to meet some Nor Cal fans in line that day!

Bye for now. . .
:hyper:

Hi there from So Cali , I have seen them 9 times since 85 and I know that is not much. I never have the money to follow them. Welcome Northern Cali.

RedLiteGreyMorn said:
Have been lurking on the boards for some time now and wanted to say hi! I have been a huge fan of :bono: , :larry: , :adam: and :edge: since my awesome mom introduced me to the band in my grade-school years.

I have only seen U2 in concert once, the PopMart tour in Montreal. I had nosebleeds so I really wanted to make this tour special. . . my husband and I managed to get GA's to the San Jose show. :reject: I hope to meet some Nor Cal fans in line that day!

Bye for now. . .
:hyper:

Hiya Red!

Back
Top Bottom